Season: February through May 2018
Divisions and Ages
||6 & under
||8 & under
||10 & under
||12 & under
||14 & under
||5 & 6
||7 & 8
||9 & 10
||11 & 12
||13 & 14+
*Girls age as of January 1, 2018. Your daughter’s birth year determines in which division she should play:
2018 SPECIAL DISCOUNTS, FEES OR NOTES (6U-12U Only)
- $20 Early Registration Discount (on or before November 25th).
- First 15 registered girls earn a spot on the BHGS float in the 61st Annual Los Gatos Children’s Christmas/Holidays Parade!!
- Sibling $20 discount per registered sibling for all age groups.
- Late registration is taken on-line and a $20 late fee applies after 1/13/2018.
- Scholarships are available and registration refunds can be given until 1/20/2018.
- More about fees here.
- Everyone is placed on a team. No experience is needed. Everyone plays!
- Buddy plan for 6U, 8U and new players, when possible.
- Registration fee includes USA Softball insurance, Union school district fee, participation trophy, uniform (jersey, visor, socks), team photo, yearbook, and team banner.
6U and 8U focus on introduction & basic skills.
10U, 12U, & 14U are competitive & fun and may travel locally to play other teams.
Games & practices at Alta Vista School (200 Blossom Valley Dr., Los Gatos, CA).
Division practice & game days are generally scheduled Monday-Saturday (see below for details).
Please visit www.BHGS.net for more information about the league.
Registration Checklist (The following items are required to complete registration)
Name, address and telephone number of child’s doctor.
Medical insurance policy name and medical record number.
Emergency phone # in addition to home and work.
Uniform sizes: jerseys & a pair of socks are included in the fees.
Payments Accepted: In Person: cash, checks (payable to “BHGS”), Online: credit card (via PayPal)
Divisions – 10U & 12U
Saturday, January 27th, 2018
Alta Vista School
Divisions – 14U
Time and Location TBD
The coaching staffs in each division will be holding an evaluation to better balance the skill level of players in the upper divisions of recreational softball. Coaches will run the players through a series of softball drills to determine their experience level.